We've Got Your FCP X & Motion 5 Training!
Learn FCP X & Motion 5 on your Computer, iPad or iPhone
Check Out Our FCP X & Motion 5 Titles!
- Final Cut Pro X 102
- Media: Ingesting and Organizing
- Media management in Final Cut Pro X has been simplified, automated, optimized and streamlined. In this tutorial you’ll learn everything you need to know to get your media into the project, organized and ready for cutting!
- Final Cut Pro X 101
- Overview and Quick Start Guide
- This tutorial is free to all mPV members! With the release of Final Cut Pro X, Apple has upped the ante in the nonlinear video editing world. Join expert video editor, Michael Wohl, in this FREE Overview and Quick Start Guide…
- Final Cut Pro X 104
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X, with its easy-to-use, freeform timeline, is truly revolutionary. However, with new ideas come new challenges and tools. This in-depth editing tutorial by expert editor Michael Wohl, dives beneath the “Magne…
- Final Cut Pro X 103
- Editing In The Magnetic Timeline
- FCP X’s timeline is not only “Magnetic” but also redefines the whole concept of what a timeline is and how it works! Join Michael Wohl, one of the original designers of Final Cut as he shows how this amazing new video e…
- Final Cut Pro X 106
- Titles, Effects and Compositing
- Final Cut Pro X incorporates very powerful tools for creating titles, visual effects and complex composite shots. Join star trainer and video editor Michael Wohl, as he explores each of these techniques and shows you how they…
- Final Cut Pro X 105
- Working With Audio
- With Final Cut Pro X, video editors now have the powerful combination of audio tools and bundled plug-ins that can make your audio sound like it went to a $450/hour Post Production studio. Let Michael Wohl show you how to use…
- Final Cut Pro X 108
- Exporting and Sharing Your Work
- Outputting to different video formats is one of Final Cut Pro X’s greatest assets. Learn everything you need to know about exporting and sharing your video projects from editor and motion graphics expert Michael Wohl...
- Final Cut Pro X 107
- Color Correction Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X comes with many new, intuitive and very cool color correction tools. Our in-house FCP X Guru, the “colorful” Michael Wohl, shows you FCP X’s virtual rainbow of new tools and techniques that you can use r…
- Final Cut Pro X 202
- DSLR Workflows
- As DSLRs become the de facto standard in video production, they bring with them a host of challenges in an editor’s workflow. In this tutorial Final Cut Pro Master Trainer Jeff Greenberg shows you how to optimize your DSLR…
- Final Cut Pro X 201
- Multicam Editing
- Learn the art of Multicam Editing in Final Cut Pro X in the 23-video tutorial created by our in-house, Final Cut "X"pert, Michael Wohl...
- Final Cut Pro X 205
- Color Grading
- Join Final Cut Pro X expert and Master Colorist Ben Balser in this one-of-a-kind look at the art and science behind color grading in FCP X. You'll learn how to make your video look its best using a professional colorist's wor…
- Final Cut Pro X 204
- Managing Media
- Final Cut Pro X projects can incorporate tons of different assets in many different formats. Learn how to micro-manage them to speed up your workflow. FCP X Certified Trainer Ben Balser shows you all the tricks...
- Motion 5 103
- Animating Text
- What can Motion do with text? Well, anything you can possible imagine! With its advanced text creation and animation tools your 3D text can fly across the screen, rocket to the horizon and burst into molecular oblivion! Let M…
- Motion 5 102
- Working With Objects
- Objects are what Motion sets “in motion!” Join Mr. Motion himself, Michael Wohl, as he shows you how to create Objects and manipulate them using Generators, Replicators, Behaviors and much more...
- Motion 5 105
- Animating Effects
- Got a behavior problem? Motion 5‘s got a solution. Learn how to animate using Behaviors, Keyframing and Tracking with the always animated Motion expert, Michael Wohl...
- Motion 5 104
- Effects, Particles and Replicators
- Motion comes jam-packed with a huge variety of very hot motion graphic effects. This tutorial shows you how to ignite these awesome Filters, Particle Systems and Replicators to fill your frames with kinetic energy and action.…
- Motion 5 107
- Working in 3D
- Add another dimension to your motion graphics in this exhaustive 24-video exploration of Motion’s complete set of 3D animation tools. Best of all, you don’t even need to wear those goofy 3D glasses! See how the multidimen…
- Motion 5 106
- Editing In Motion
- OK. So you’ve got all this wild text, multiple objects, particles, generators and replicators silently flying around the screen. Now what? In this tutorial by Michael Wohl, learn how to Edit, Retime and add Audio to heighte…
- Motion 5 109
- Rendering and Output
- You’ve finished animating. Now what? In this concluding tutorial from our Motion 5 "100" Series, learn how to precisely Render, Export and Share your work in an array of different formats...
- Motion 5 108
- Creating Content For Final Cut Pro X
- One of the most important new features of Motion 5 is the ability to create content for Final Cut Pro X. Think of Motion as your very own "FX incubator" where everything you create can be saved as a custom plugin for FCP X. N…
- Motion 5 401
- Creating 3D Text Fly Bys!
- Watch and learn how to create a complex 3D text flyby effect in this 26-video series taught by motion graphics expert, Iain Anderson...
- Motion 5 201
- Crafting Final Cut FX Templates
- Did you know that Motion 5 is Final Cut Pro X’s special effects farm? They’re brother and sister programs designed to work together. In this tutorial you learn how to create all kinds of original Motion 5 effects template…
FCP X & Motion 5 Users Love Us!
“ Fantastic from front to back. Filled in a lot of gaps that I had in my basic knowledge of Logic. Learned a lot of key commands and tricks to really speed up workflow. Especially enjoyed the sections on Automation and the Bonus Chapter at the end, which helped me begin to understand what one is supposed to be doing with compression and limiting! Thank you Martin! ”
- Alloy SunCore Logic
“ The Logic 401 Mastering Toolbox was an awesome tutorial! Steve H gives great advise on Mastering with one of the most powerful DAW's on the market today. As a mixing engineer I'm always looking for ways to improve on my techniques and this is a great investment. I recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about the art of Mastering with Logic Pro ... ”
- Vaughn M. StewartLogic's Mastering Toolbox
“ Olav Basoski breathes life into the inanimate. How to effectively use "multi" compression and multi-effects to produce a Hot Club Mix in Logic is well elucidated in this tutorial. A must have for beat producers cutting to vinyl. ”
- Linus of The DO Music ProductionMixing Electronica
“ This is one of those tutorials where you watch the whole thing end to end, then totally restructure your workflow for the rest of time while repeating "why did I never learn to do this before??!!" Thanks David Earl you are a ninja indeed ”
- Hamish HTProducing With Folders
Our Industry Expert Trainers
Martin Sitter Apple's original courseware author for Logic Studio, Soundtrack Pro, & DVD Studio Pro, Martin Sitter is a best-selling technical writer, and the founder of macProVideo.com!
Steve Horelick Twice Emmy-nominated Steve H is a Logic Pro Master and industry-leading audio producer/performer. You might know him from TV's "Reading Rainbow" ... he scored every episode of that program.
Ready To Get Started?
Join macProVideo.com's Online Tutorial Library today!
Get unlimited access to our entire library
macProVideo.com has over 25,267 industry-leading tutorial-videos by some of the best educators in the world. Get tutorials for all the software you're interested in, and become a better Mac user!