- Full time employees get full benefits
- Relaxed workplace - jeans and tees (slippers optional)
- Company sponsored team lunches
- Enjoy fresh air on our two giant patios
- Central Vancouver location on all major transportation routes
- A fun team environment with peers you'll like working with
We are currently looking to fill the following positions in our Vancouver, BC office:
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Mac enthusiast
- Ability to hand-code standards compliant websites
- Demonstrable PHP with MySQL connectivity skills
- Desire to learn and advance your knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Understanding of LAMP architechture
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to take direction, accept constructive criticism, and work to deadline
- Some experience with audio and/or video editing is an asset, but not required
- Portfolio pieces & sample code demonstrating the use of the skills above will be required upon application for position
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Remuneration will be determined according to experience and industry standard rates of pay. Note that this is a Junior Position ideally suited to a candidate directly out of school with less than 2-years experience in the field.
The successful candidate will be required to fulfill a 3 month trial contract. If all milestones are completed during this contract, the position will resolve to full time, with benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email with your cover letter and resume. Quote the job title in the subject line.