We're Serious About Reason 6!
Fundamentals, Instruments, FX, Mixing, Mastering … Everything!
Check Out Our Reason 6 Titles!
- Reason 6 102
- Reason Fundamentals
- Before you can dive into any DAW you’ve got to know the basic workings and layout of the program. In this Reason 6 Fundamentals tutorial, expert Hollin Jones cranks up the tempo to about 1000 bpm and gets you up and produci…
- Reason 6 101
- Quick Start Guide
- This tutorial is free to all MPV members! With the release of Reason 6 Propellerhead has created the ultimate DAW powerhouse! So join Reason expert Hollin Jones in this Quick Start Guide and get a taste of all the cool stuff …
- Reason 6 104
- The Instruments
- Reason 6 comes jammed-packed with tons of synths and virtual instruments. Take the sonic tour with Reason expert Hollin Jones...
- Reason 6 103
- Working With MIDI
- MIDI is the fuel that powers all of Reason's mind-blowing instruments. Join Reason MIDI master, Hollin Jones, and learn how to harness the power of MIDI to accelerate your tunes into Hyper Production...
- Reason 6 106
- FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- The instruments are smoking. The rack is exploding. Now it’s time to pull it all together and make musical sense of all this Reason 6 mayhem! In this tutorial, Hollin Jones get’s you into the mixer and exploring the FX, …
- Reason 6 105
- Working With Audio
- Reason now records, processes and samples audio! This tutorial by Reason 6 expert Hollin Jones shows you just how seamless working with audio is in Reason 6...
- Reason 6 202
- G.W. Childs is back “beating up the beats” with Buffre, the new Propellerhead Rack Extension in Reason 6.5. See how this live performance plugin stutters, glitches and destroys any audio in its path in this brutally deep,…
- Reason 6 107
- Beat Design Basics
- Making solid beats is 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration. In this 33-video collection you’ll work up a good sweat as you develop a strong foundation in the art and science of building beats in Reason 6...
- Reason 6 204
- Squash it. Smash it! Make it dirty and shake it up! That sounds like Pulverisor –the new FX plugin from the mad scientists at Propellerhead. Let GW Childs show you how to totally PULVERIZE your Reason 6 tracks...
- Reason 6 203
- The Echo
- New to Reason’s Rack is The Echo, The Echo, The Echo... Watch G.W. Childs show you how he manipulates this “echological” new plugin to create all kinds of “out there” audio effects...
- Reason 6 206
- KONG: King of Drums
- In 2.5 hours you will be making killer beats with Reason's incredible Kong drum machine...
- Reason 6 205
- New in Reason 6 is Alligator. Join G.W. Childs as he wrestles the sound out of this beast and shows you what this fearsome effects device can do...
- Reason 6 208
- The Combinator
- 3 hours of hot video tips that will show you how to use Reason's Combinator in exciting new ways for bigger synths, better beats, and masterful remixes!
- Reason 6 207
- Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Imagine 8 Rex files simultaneously slicing and dicing, mixing and mashing to make the most amazing rhythmic masterpieces. Combine Dr. Octo Rex and the expertise of Reason Master, Mo Volans, and the unimaginable has become rea…
- Reason 6 401
- Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Learn how to operate the amazing new console and mixing tools included in Reason 6. Watch as Mo Volans remixes a track right before your eyes and ears...
- Reason 6 209
- Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Lightning strikes and thunder rolls as G.W. Childs explores the vast depths of Reason’s awesome Master of All Synths: Thor!
- Reason 6 403
- Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- In this latest Reason 6 tutorial, Dubstep producer Hollin Jones takes you on a journey from the first note to the final master. Learn how to produce a Dubstep track in Reason!
- Reason 6 402
- Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Learn to master your Reason projects right in Reason 6! This tutorial by audio expert Mo Volans shows you how to use Reason’s powerful, built-in mastering tools...
- Reason 6 405
- Twisted Sound Design
- Reason wizard Mo Volans takes you deep inside the world of synthesis and plunges you into the dark underworld of Twisted Sound Design in this exploration of advanced sonic techniques...
- Reason 6 404
- Recording and Producing Vocals
- When it comes to recording and editing vocal performances, Reason 6 gives you limitless possibilities! Come along for the ride as Reason wizard Hollin Jones shows you how he creates platinum vocal tracks in Reason 6...
- Reason 6 502
- Morgan Pottruff is back (Reason, Reason 4, Reason 5, Live 5, Live 6, Live 8 and Melodyne) and he's ready to show you the fundamentals of Reason 6! All the basics get covered in this course but don't let that fool as you Morg …
- Reason 6 501
- Getting up to Speed
- Reason and Record have been combined into one feature packed product aptly titled, Reason 6. There are lots of new features and effects and we want to get you up to speed! The aim of this course is to help those of you who ar…
- Reason 6 504
- Instrumental to Reason
- This course is all about the instruments in Reason 6. We cover them all! It doesn't matter what the instrument is in Reason 6 - there is a carefully thought-out purpose for each of them. You'll discover some of those reasons …
- Reason 6 503
- The Effects of Reason
- This course is all about the effects in Reason 6. We cover them all! You may only use one or two of the same effects in your mix and if so, this course will be an eye opener for you! It doesn't matter what the effect is in Re…
- Reason 6 505
- Advancing your Reason
- Morgan Pottruff is back (Reason, Reason 4, Reason 5, Live 5, Live 6, Live 8 and Melodyne) and he's ready to show you the advanced features of Reason 6! This is all the hard core stuff you need to know to really take your know…
Bundle & Save!
You don't have to take our word for it:
“ Great tutorial! Even though Reason 6 is brand new, Mo seems to have already mastered everything about it. Excellent demonstration of all the new mixing capabilities. Particularly helpful for me because I find Reason's rack configurations complicated. Loved everything about it, even down to Mo's awesome accent! ”
- EricReason's Mixing ToolBox
“ When I see the names G.W. Childs IV or Mo Volans as the authors of a reason tutorial I instantly purchase them... G.W doesn't disappoint in his latest outing, demystifying the mighty Echo. In all honesty I enjoyed this tutorial so much that I can't believe 71 minutes passed so quickly. Looking forward to the up and coming Pulverizer tutorial G.W. ”
- MartinThe Echo
“ I had no idea how much the combinator had to it till I watched this video! I will need to watch the tutorial many many times to grasp all of the info made in this video, I love having a teacher at my disposal 24 hrs. I love these tutorials and I am NOT on a Mac! ”
- ShaneThe Combinator
“ Nice!! This is just what I need. It's important for me to get up to speed quickly and this tutorial does the job. I can't wait to start playing around with KONG now that I can see what's possible. Sampling, effects, sound generation... there's so much!! Thank you for taming this beast (had to say it). ”
Our Industry Expert Trainers
Hollin Jones Hollin Jones is a classically trained pianist who found the lure of blues, jazz and hi-tech recording too much to resist...
G.W. Childs IV G.W. Childs is an audio & video production powerhouse whose credits span the gamut from work with the US Department of Defense to soundtracks with LucasArts and remixes for James Brown & Ray Charles.
Mo Volans Mo Volans is world class musician, writer and music software professional whose creative contributions include original music for TV, film and recordings. His insightful writing is featured in many of the top music technology and pro audio magazines around the world.
Ready To Get Started?
Join macProVideo.com's Online Tutorial Library today!
Get unlimited access to our entire library
macProVideo.com has over 700 hours of industry-leading tutorial-videos by some of the best educators in the world. Learn from Grammy and Emmy award winning audio producers. Get tutorials for all the software you're interested in, and become a better Mac user!