Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jun 2nd, 2011
Steinberg’s new Cubase 6 is packed with all kinds of great features and performance enhancements. This Quick Start tutorial by Cubase product specialist Matthew Loel T. Hepworth is designed to get you up-and-running and producing tracks fast .
Every DAW needs to be set up properly so that you maximize all the tools it has to offer. In this 1st program in a 5 part Cubase 6 series, Matt takes you through every step of the set up process from initial installation to creating your first tracks.
First he introduces you to the software by explaining the USB-eLicenser process. Then you're off to learning about 64-bit mode and launching Cubase for the first time. From there Matt takes you through the configuration of your MIDI and audio interface. Next there’s a section on starting your first Cubase project using the proper Project Management system and then, before you know it, Matt will have you recording your first Cubase tracks!
So get started now with Cubase 6 101 Quick Start and join Matthew Loel T. Hepworth as he journeys you through this and all of mPV’s upcoming Cubase 6 tutorials...and you, too, will soon be a master of everything Cubase!
This is the first in a series of new Cubase 6 tutorials from macProVideo.com. The whole series includes:
1 Quick Start (this one)
2 Exploring The Fundamentals
3 Production Basics
4 Working With MIDI
5 Working With Audio
6 Effects, EQ, Automation, and Mixing
- Cubase 6 100: What's New In Cubase 6
- Cubase 6 101: Quick Start
- Cubase 6 102: Exploring the Fundamentals
- Cubase 6 103: Production Basics
- Cubase 6 104: Working With MIDI
- Cubase 6 105: Working With Audio
- Cubase 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Cubase 6 303: Cubase TNT Tips and Tricks 1
- Cubase 6 501: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 1
- Cubase 6 502: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 2
- Cubase 6 503: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 3
- Cubase 6 504: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 4
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great and simply explained course to get Cubase 6 up and running!!!
Perfect intro to Cubase 6, 6.5 and 7. Haven't used Cubase since v4 but v7 has really won me over. This intro series - all of the Matthew Hepworth series - are superb.
This video is wonderful! I really benefitted from the info. It moves at a good pace, is clear, doesn't have excess information nor too little. I have bought other Cubase videos and this is the best! The only thing I wish is that once a video has been played, I'd like there to be a way to show I have already seen it. Maybe there is and I just don't know how to do it.
Amazing Info flow. Just in the way the student can take the most of any video. Easy to understand and clearly spoken by the host. Thanks. David
I've have learned and depended on these videos for review and reinforcing what I have learned.