Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Nov 21st, 2011
Learn to mix your tunes in Cubase 6 using FX, EQ and Automation in this production masterpiece by Matthew Loel T. Hepworth...
The tracks are recorded. The musicians are gone. You’re all alone in the studio with
Cubase 6 staring back at you from your computer's lonely screen. Guess what? It’s time to mix!
Learning how to use the Cubase 6 mixer with all of its FX and Automation options is key to making any track reach its sonic potential. In this tutorial, Cubase Product Specialist Matt Hepworth takes you through everything you need to learn to put the final coat of audio polish on your Cubase 6 creative masterpiece. Matt walks you through the mixing process from its technical fundamentals to its creative possibilities.
You’ll learn all about the essentials of applying EQ to your tracks and how it can affect and enhance the final mix. With Matt leading the way you’ll explore the FX inserts and sends and understand why and how to use them efficiently and creatively. He then explains track freezing, grouping, and the all-important channel settings. From there Matt ushers you over to Automation Land! Here you’ll get familiar with the different automation modes and how to record and edit all that automation data as you continue crafting the perfect mix for your project.
The final series of videos focusses on the master fader: Find out all about the mastering insert FX, dithering and how to mixdown your track. So, before the musicians get back, watch this video so you can play them a mix that’ll make them feel like they played everything so perfectly! Only we’ll know, however, who really made the music sparkle with audio perfection: You!
- Cubase 6 100: What's New In Cubase 6
- Cubase 6 101: Quick Start
- Cubase 6 102: Exploring the Fundamentals
- Cubase 6 103: Production Basics
- Cubase 6 104: Working With MIDI
- Cubase 6 105: Working With Audio
- Cubase 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Cubase 6 303: Cubase TNT Tips and Tricks 1
- Cubase 6 501: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 1
- Cubase 6 502: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 2
- Cubase 6 503: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 3
- Cubase 6 504: Working with Cubase 6 - Level 4
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
great tutorial very informative and easy to follow. was great it gave me like what to do as a final touch to my production. mush appreciated .
Great tutorial guys
This videos have help me, to understand and put into practice what I've learned. Keep up the good work.
very good, as the rest of the series. If you release more tutorials on Cubase6, I will buy them as well.
I really enjoyed both the tutorials I bought.Everythung is explained clearly. I am a professionelle musician and I really appreciated the guys who made these tutorials,they know what they are talking about, and I learned a lot.