Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- May 16th, 2013
Tired of the same ol' synths? Dig into Max For Live and design your own! Join musician and Max expert Rishabh Rajan as he takes you on a journey from initial oscillation to final output as you build your first M4L synth!
Max MSP lets anyone become a synth designer. Ableton’s Max For Live integrates this powerful technology right into Live. Now you can build your own devices that are guaranteed to infuse your live performances and tracks with invention and originality.
This course picks up from where Rishabh's Max For Live: For Musicians left off –and now that you have a solid understanding of the basics, you are more than ready to build your own synth!
In the first several sections you learn how to design oscillators, build filters, create custom modulators and FX. You see how to wire them up and get them working together to your exact specifications. Throughout the process also learn a lot about subtractive, additive and FM synthesis as you harness Max’s powerful algorithms within the virtual circuits you create.
So have no fear because programming couldn’t be more fun! Just grab your virtual soldering iron and — with Rishabh's expert guidance— start constructing the soft synth you've always dreamed of...the one that nobody else in the world has... the sonic instrument that is uniquely yours.
- Live 9 100: What's New In Live 9
- Live 9 101: Beginner's Guide
- Live 9 102: Recording Audio and Audio Effects
- Live 9 103: MIDI Recording and Effects
- Live 9 104: Exploring The Instruments
- Live 9 105: Arranging Explored
- Live 9 106: Go Live With Live 9
- Live 9 201: The Simpler Sampler
- Live 9 202: Live's Effects: Plugged In!
- Live 9 203: Live's Sampler: Explored
- Live 9 204: Exploring Drum Racks
- Live 9 205: Live DNA!
- Live 9 206: Max For Live FX Explored
- Live 9 207: Hooked on Racks!
- Live 9 301: MOLDOVER: Sound Control
- Live 9 302: Designing Sounds for Dance Music
- Live 9 303: Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
- Live 9 304: Making Electronic Dance Music
- Live 9 400: Max For Live: For Musicians
- Live 9 401: Mixing & Mastering Toolbox
- Live 9 402: Killer Sound Design
- Live 9 403: Max For Live Advanced
- Live 9 404: Producing Techno and House
- Live 9 405: DJing Techno and House
- Live 9 406: Dubstep Production
- Live 9 407: Remixing in Live
- Live 9 408: Producing Glitch
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Absolutely excellent course. After completing this course I am excited to and feel confident in further learning M4L.
Excellent course! Max for Live is the future of music production and sound theory! Unbelievable technology with limitless applications!!
Well presented, structured and explained. Well done! Never the less I was missing a Max for Live technical chapter covering memory consumption etc.. But anyhow it worth spending the time.
Very clear and easy to follow. Would like to see more examples including sequencers, pattern generators for melodies, and working with live recorded audio.