Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 16th, 2013
Logic Remote is Apple’s FREE iPad app that is designed exclusively for Logic Pro X. Learn all about its intelligent, multi-touch, second screen capabilities with Logic expert and macProVideo publisher, Steve H.
Screen real estate is valuable, especially when you’re working with lots of plugins or mixing on a laptop! Enter Logic Remote, the FREE app designed by Apple to work exclusively with Logic Pro X.
In this course, you learn everything from setup to mixing and even some performance techniques, to unleash the power of Logic Pro X and control it directly from your iPad.
This app is amazing. When you're mixing, Logic’s mixer appears on the iPad’s multi-touch screen. Working on a cool synth track? Simultaneously tweak that track’s Smart Controls right in Logic Remote – switch tracks, and Logic Remote follows right along. Even play awesome leads using Logic Remote’s scale constrained, custom keyboards. Need to look up something quick in the manual? Point to it with your mouse and read all about it on the Logic Remote Smart Help screen.
So download the free Logic Remote from the App Store and then watch this course to learn how this amazing app will become an essential part of your Logic workflow!
- Logic Pro X 100: What’s New In Logic Pro X
- Logic Pro X 101: Core Training: Create Your 1st Project
- Logic Pro X 102: Core Training - Signal Flow in Logic Pro
- Logic Pro X 103: Core Training: Audio Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 104: Core Training: MIDI Recording and Editing
- Logic Pro X 105: Core Training: Mixing and Automation
- Logic Pro X 106: Logic Remote
- Logic Pro X 107: Smart Controls
- Logic Pro X 108: Flexing Vocals: Time and Pitch
- Logic Pro X 109: Core Training – The Score Editor
- Logic Pro X 200: MIDI FX: The Arpeggiator
- Logic Pro X 202: Drummer and Drum Kit Designer
- Logic Pro X 203: Retro Synth: 4 Synths in 1
- Logic Pro X 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic Pro X 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic Pro X 402: Producing Hip Hop
- Logic Pro X 404: The ART of EDM
- Logic Pro X 405: Mastering EDM Tracks
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
As always Steve H does a great job. I thought I knew most things about Logic Remote but found out a bunch of new tips and tricks through this tutorial.
Steve is hilarious, I love his tutorials. There's not much to be said about Logic Remote, is about exploring it as any surface control, but the tutorial explore all the knobs and buttons.
The best teacher on the block. You make every course simple educative entertaining inspiring Thnx Steve
Great overview of Logic remote. definitely join to make use of this.
Nice overview of the new ipad remote features added to logic. Saves time to watch this tutorial and get more out of the app right away!
Excellent course. Steve dives right into the functionality and explains each section very well. As a new user to Logic, I found I was already productive after watching.
OK, second review AFTER playing with the Logic Remote. Steve, this was one of the most informative tutorials I've ever seen, and I was able to use all the information taught within a couple of hours. This started me having one of the most enjoyable sessions creating music in YEARS! What a blast using the iPad as a controller for Logic. And you made it look as fun and easy as it was. I have to say thanks, really, from the bottom of my heart. The tutorial is better than a 5, it's like an 11 ;-) George Leger III www.georgetechguru.com
Great intro Steve. I had played around with the app, and was kind of lackadaisical about using it. Your tutorial has reignited my interest in it, and presented it's potential in an easy to grasp way. Thanks!
I well put together tutorial that gets the basics down, showing us how this great remote app with you ipad can be utilized with your Logic X experience and all it;s great features!
Great tutorial on another amazing feature of Logic Pro X!! Really enjoyed watching how the two components integrate with each other to create new approaches to making music.
Steve H does it again! Execllent video instruction. Enjoyable to watch and educational with plenty of useful tips thrown in along the way. Nice job!
Covers pretty much everything you need to know to get started using Logic Remote with Logic Pro X.
I enjoyed this course so much. It totally waved my skepticism in using the iPad as a controller, & with the 'almost no latency' involved, & key cmds, mixer, alt keyboards, & FREE, it's a no brainer..
Great course! I can't wait to get started! I wonder how third party plugins work with remote?
great, thanks steve for your explain really clearly
Great to have a course so quick, what is also great is that you see the ipadaction on screen too.
Knocked this one out of the park Steve! Nice and quick without any frills! Great Job! Can't wait to have you back in San Fran!!
Always the master, Steve breezes through Logic Remote providing a complete high-level intro in bite-size chunks.