- Jul 27th, 2009
Take a quick look at Logic Pro 9 - it's FREE! Click the watch tutorial button above to view with NED.web!
This Logic 9 First Look tutorial is FREE, though you do have to create a FREE account or login to watch more than the first 5 videos.
This mini-tutorial will show you many of the amazing new features of Logic Pro 9! If you want to check out Logic 9's new features, or even if you want to compare Logic 9 to Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Reason, or some other audio DAW, this tutorial is for you!
In 30 minutes of Logic Pro 9 Tutorial-Videos™ you'll explore the new interface features of Logic 9, while learning how this new version better optimizes CPU usage. You'll also explore the new Notes function and the novel "bounce in place" feature. You'll also get a good introduction to Flex Time Editing, the convert to sampler instrument function, and the new Amp designer and pedalboard plugins.
Get started on the right foot when you dive into Logic 9 ... watch these tutorials and you'll be ready to go!
- Logic 101: Core Logic
- Logic 102: Exploring The EXS24
- Logic 104: Flex Time Editing
- Logic 107: 64-Bit Logic Unleashed
- Logic 201: Steve H's Logic Master Class #1
- Logic 203: Logic's Music-for-Picture Toolbox
- Logic 204: Ultrabeat Unleashed
- Logic 205: Synthesis With Sculpture
- Logic 206: ES2 Exposed
- Logic 207: Logic's Latency Toolbox
- Logic 208: Exploring the EVP88 and the EVB3
- Logic 209: EVD6 and EFM1: User Guide
- Logic 210: Vocoding With EVOC
- Logic 303: Logic TNT 2 Tips and Tricks
- Logic 304: Logic TNT 3 Tips and Tricks: Reloaded
- Logic 401: Logic's Mastering Toolbox
- Logic 402: Logic's Guitar Recording Toolbox
- Logic 403: Mixing R&B
- Logic 404: Mixing Electronica
- Logic 405: Confessions of a Drum & Bass Producer
- Logic 406: Olav's Electronica Workflow Tricks
- Logic 407: Producing With Folders
- Logic 409: Dubstep Essentials
- Logic 9 410: Dubstep Deconstructed
- Logic 9 First Look: Overview Of Logic 9
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
I've been using logic 9 for a while now and this course is not only a first look, but there's also some tricks to be learnt!
I have been using Logic for 2 years now. Looking to upgrade to X and decided to watch through the 09 vids first. Great service here.
Great overview, highlights some great features of logic 9 and covers some helpful new bits i take for granted now
AWESOME! I've been looking for this feature in Logic since I started using it. My only suggestion would be to add a section on how to save the sampled audio into the EXS24 as a preset for future use.
Excellent course, very interesting and to the point. Steve H. does a masterful job with this Tutorial.
I love Logic Pro....this just reinforces those feelings :-) Steve H will have you drooling over this program quickly as he points out the new features.
good stuff, the little things that help your workflow and it's free
Really decent of you chaps to introduce Logic's unlimited evolution FOR FREE. You continue to make any user's life more & more fruitful. Thanks!
great job as always to the point at what makes our musical lives easier and fun!
really great euphoric voice of steve h. that brings the main facts to the point.
The overview tutorial is right to the point of new features in Logic Studio 2 / Logic Pro 9 and covers all of the briefly. What more could you expect from a "First Look" tutorial? Good job, Steve!
Great stuff easy to understand. The staff makes it fun to learn. Thank You.
Very useful, have decided to upgrade thanks
Great videos as always :) Easy to follow, clear and with a little humor - perfect.
excellent overview of some of the new features. thanks for publishing these so quickly - and for free to top it off. awesome!
Thanks, you guys are great...jumping in to help understand the new features, and so soon. I look forward to more about Logic 9
Thank you so much for this teaser.I have been really harsh on Apple (as of late) and must say Logic 9 looks better than previously thought.Looking forward to the Flex tool lessons.
as always, very details highly informal and useful.