Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jan 25th, 2012
Media Composer is filled with tools and techniques that will get you cutting and trimming video fast! Join MC expert Jeff Greenberg as he opens up his editor's toolbox and shows you everything you need to know...
Let’s get cutting! In this tutorial Jeff Greenberg takes you deep into the Media Composer toolbox and pulls out all kinds of editing tips and tricks to help you on you way to the final cut. First you’ll learn all about the the keyboard configuration and shortcuts mapping that’ll speed things up right outta-the-box. Next there’s a section on setting up the timeline and how to add tracks and media information. From there Jeff helps you learn all the advanced editing and trimming techniques that Media Composer 6 offers. In the next series of videos Jeff dives into synchronization: You'l learn how to deal with syncing issues and how to keep your edits in sync from the first frame to the last.
Finally, Jeff gives a detailed explanation on how to optimize your workspace and bin layout and guides you through the building of a custom workspace to suit your specific editorial needs.
Whether you're studying for Avid Certification, are new to Media Composer 6 or simply wish to brush up on your skills, our Avid Learning Partner MC 6 courses are designed to get you all the information you need. Check back with us often, because more MC6 courses are coming soon!
- Media Composer 6 100: What's New In Media Composer 6
- Media Composer 6 101: Organizing and Ingesting Media
- Media Composer 6 102: Basic Editing Techniques
- Media Composer 6 103: Advanced Editing Techniques
- Media Composer 6 104: Working With Audio
- Media Composer 6 105: Creating Titles
- Media Composer 6 106: Color Correction, FX and Compositing
- Media Composer 6 107: Exporting and Sharing
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.