Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Aug 11th, 2011
Objects are what Motion sets “in motion!” Join Mr. Motion himself, Michael Wohl, as he shows you how to create Objects and manipulate them using Generators, Replicators, Behaviors and much more...
Motion 5 is one powerful and fun-to-use program! In this tutorial, Working With Objects, Motion Maestro Michael Wohl takes you right to the heart of any Motion project: the Objects themselves.
This second tutorial in this amazing 9-part series shows you how to start a project by creating Objects from scratch using Motion’s built-in creation tools. You’ll also see how to import images, clips and Photoshop layers to incorporate externally created content to enhance your Motion projects. From there Michael guides you through his strategic use of Layers and Clip Order to manage and organize the various assets aggregated within a project.
Then you’re off to creating Shapes and Fills. You’ll see how to make Bézier and B-Spline shapes using Motion's built-in toolkit with their cool possibilities for fills and outlines.
Next, Michael picks up his virtual palette and creates an informative section of videos on Lines and Paint Strokes. Learn all about the extremely versatile Airbrush and Image Brushes and see how to employ the Complex Image brushes and Advanced Stroke Control techniques.
The last section in this tutorial explores Masks and how to create them freehand using the Bézier and B-Spline tools.
There are countless gems of valuable workflow tips sprinkled throughout Working With Objects that will help you better understand how Motion 5 works –and soon, with ever talented Michael Wohl by your side, you’ll be creating your own Objects and setting them in motion. Have fun!
Buy a Bundle, Save a Bundle! Pre-Purchase and save up to 50%! on all our Motion 5 titles that are currently in production:
Purchase the Motion 5 Mega Bundle!
- Motion 5 101: Overview and Workflow Guide
- Motion 5 102: Working With Objects
- Motion 5 103: Animating Text
- Motion 5 104: Effects, Particles and Replicators
- Motion 5 105: Animating Effects
- Motion 5 106: Editing In Motion
- Motion 5 107: Working in 3D
- Motion 5 108: Creating Content For Final Cut Pro X
- Motion 5 109: Rendering and Output
- Motion 5 201: Crafting Final Cut FX Templates
- Motion 5 401: Creating 3D Text Fly Bys!
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
A really nice intro, especially powerful line features, dynamics and so on.
I cannot believe what a great tool these courses are. They help me bring 1000% of the results out of the great software and hardware I have without reading a manual. This is the best way to learn!
WOOOOOOOOW non ci sono altre parole per descrivere questi tutorial....Ovviamente il fatto che Motion sia spettacolare aiuta...ma gli argomenti sono spiegati benissimo e ben dettagliati!
These tutorials spurred me to upgrade my MacbookPro to 8gb memory. Now both FCP X and Motion will run together smoothly. Michael`s tutorials help to make sense of Motion 5 quickly and clearly. I am looking forward to the rest of them.