Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 6th, 2011
OK. So you’ve got all this wild text, multiple objects, particles, generators and replicators silently flying around the screen. Now what? In this tutorial by Michael Wohl, learn how to Edit, Retime and add Audio to heighten the power and “emotion” of your motion graphics...
To become a fast and efficient Motion operator means that you’ve got to know your way around Motion’s timeline. And who better to teach you these required skills than Master Editor Michael Wohl.
In this tutorial you’ll learn everything you need to know to edit your Motion projects to perfection. You’ll create layers. You'll also see how useful it can be to group them, to keep things organized and functional. Then there’s an essential section on creating and navigating with markers to speed up your workflow.
From there Michael goes into retiming. He shows you everything from simple speed changes to creating retiming behaviors from scratch. And there's one more thing: Motion 5 does audio, too! Learn how to add, mix, pan and how to create cool audio behaviors in this no stone left unturned video tutorial program!
Take your Motion 5 projects to the next level and master the art of FX editing by going on this in-depth video tour with Michael Wohl!
Buy a Bundle, Save a Bundle! Pre-Purchase and save up to 50%! on all our Motion 5 titles that are currently in production:
Purchase the Motion 5 Mega Bundle!
- Motion 5 101: Overview and Workflow Guide
- Motion 5 102: Working With Objects
- Motion 5 103: Animating Text
- Motion 5 104: Effects, Particles and Replicators
- Motion 5 105: Animating Effects
- Motion 5 106: Editing In Motion
- Motion 5 107: Working in 3D
- Motion 5 108: Creating Content For Final Cut Pro X
- Motion 5 109: Rendering and Output
- Motion 5 201: Crafting Final Cut FX Templates
- Motion 5 401: Creating 3D Text Fly Bys!
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
The navigation is consistent with other types of editing software. In ways, Motion has better shortcuts than FCX. I wish they could collaborate a bit more and unify more commands between the two.
A very thorough and entertaining lesson on editing with Motion! Thank you for noting the similarities and differences with FCP X. But I have to say, learning about Audio Parameter Behavior kind of stole the show! Amazing!
To be quickly very efficient using Motion 5, don't hesitate to learn it with Michael Wohl and Macprovideo