Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 13th, 2011
Add another dimension to your motion graphics in this exhaustive 24-video exploration of Motion’s complete set of 3D animation tools. Best of all, you don’t even need to wear those goofy 3D glasses! See how the multidimensional Michael Wohl creates 3D magic using virtual cameras, lighting, reflections and shadows...
Motion 5 has powerful 3D capabilities. And in this tutorial you’ll learn all about Motions 3D objects and how to manipulate them. But there’s much more to Motion 5 than creating objects: you’ve got to know all about the virtual cameras and lighting!
Michael begins by explaining all about Reference Cameras, Viewpoints, Scene Cameras and how and when to use them. Next there’s a section that “zooms in” on camera behaviors. In Motion the virtual cameras can Dolly, Sweep, Zoom, change Focus and perform all kinds of tricky moves that will add visual excitement to your 3D motion graphic production. But that’s just the beginning: you’ll also learn all about 3D particles, text and the different light and shadow effects you can employ to bring life and realism to your 3D projects.
So if you like 3D (and are tired wearing of those goofy glasses) then you’ve got to watch this awesome tutorial by Michael Wohl and bring your projects into the Three Dimensional World of Motion 5!
Buy a Bundle, Save a Bundle! Pre-Purchase and save up to 50%! on all our Motion 5 titles that are currently in production:
Purchase the Motion 5 Mega Bundle!
- Motion 5 101: Overview and Workflow Guide
- Motion 5 102: Working With Objects
- Motion 5 103: Animating Text
- Motion 5 104: Effects, Particles and Replicators
- Motion 5 105: Animating Effects
- Motion 5 106: Editing In Motion
- Motion 5 107: Working in 3D
- Motion 5 108: Creating Content For Final Cut Pro X
- Motion 5 109: Rendering and Output
- Motion 5 201: Crafting Final Cut FX Templates
- Motion 5 401: Creating 3D Text Fly Bys!
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
The 3D videos are the most technical of the Motion series; So far that is. I feel like I am back in college again. I realize that MPV gives you college level training at a fraction of the cost.
Love the series. Complete, detailed, not extraneous in any way. I'm addicted!
Excellent tutorial! Very easy to follow. It got me working in 3D very fast.
Nicely outlined tutorial that is easy to follow. I have never used Motion before and this tutorial got me started and pointed me in the right direction. I am now able to create simple 3D titles and chapter titles for my short fishing videos.
Very good, short, and precise. Good as brush up. Very easy to find your way in this tutorial. Simply rocks!!!