Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jul 21st, 2010
Get 5.5 hours of incredible NI Komplete Tips and Tricks by Scott Freiman - our resident Native Instruments expert!
When our star trainer, Scott Freiman offered to “Kreate” Native Instrument Komplete Tips and Tricks for mPV we thought about it for about a tenth of a millisecond and yelled, “ABSOLUTELY!” That’s because there is no better master of anything Native Instruments than our very own “Kaptain” Scott.
NI Komplete is a production galaxy all to itself. With a stellar line up of Kontakt, Absynth, Guitar Rig Pro, Reaktor, Massive, FM8 and Battery there is a whole universe of production tips, tricks and secrets just waiting for you to discover.
Many of us have been using Native Instruments’ sounds in our productions for years. And many of us have been waiting for someone like Scott Freiman to help us explore all hidden features of the amazing NI soft synths. So join Scott on this incredible, adventure into the the deepest, darkest, black hole “Korners” of Komplete as he “Kompiles” and shares his vast quantities of heretofore unknown NI Komplete secrets!
- Native Instruments 101: Core NI KORE
- Native Instruments 102: Complete NI Komplete
- Native Instruments 201: Razor
- Native Instruments 202: Studio Drummer Explored
- Native Instruments 203: Reaktor: Revealed
- Native Instruments 204: Absolute Absynth
- Native Instruments 210: FM8: FM Synthesis and Sound Design
- Native Instruments 211: Guitar Rig and The Studio Processors
- Native Instruments 212: Skanner XT
- Native Instruments 213: Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass
- Native Instruments 215: NI Body Parts: The Finger and Mouth
- Native Instruments 220: Monark Demystified
- Native Instruments 303: NI Komplete TNT 1 Tips and Tricks
- Native Instruments 501: Absynth 5
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great course, only with tips and tricks videos you can actually get out off only basic settings on your mix and learn some little extra skills.
Another great TNT. This one covers some older versions, but is still very applicable to Komplete 8. Lots of interesting and informative tips in here. Worth a watch.
Very useful tutorials, especially the workaround when adding libraries in Kontakt and the morphing techniques using Reaktor.
Useful for every NI enthusiast . . . the detailed tour of Akkord and Metaphysical Function are worth the price of admission alone!
Very Clear and Cool tutorial!!! why YOU DON'T MAKE A REAKTOR one?!
Really good tutorials. Komplete is extremely complex and, being a Logic Pro Master Pro, I know how much effort it is to go through manuals and software options. Very helpful for me and I believe will be very helpful for novices. Thanks.
Komplete 7 (and 5, my previous version) has so much complexity I'm very glad there is a TNT for it. Mind you, I wouldn't mind more indepth, or specific tutorials for Reaktor, Absynth & Massive. And video is so much better than reading a manual.
I'm really enjoying TNT 1! I'm ashamed to say I hadn't been using the Aetherizer in Absynth 5 but started using it immediately and to great effect in a current production after viewing this tutorial. I found the section on A.E.T. technology in Kontakt 4 especially helpful. It cleared up a lot of questions and as always, Scott does it in a concise, methodical manner. He leaves no stone unturned and does it slowly so that the viewer can follow along with him. Scott seems to have an endless amount of information on this stuff. A great way to learn and I am looking forward to next months lesson!