Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 20th, 2012
Electric guitars rock! Get some unusual and extremely useful Outside The Box electric guitar tips and tricks from acclaimed Israeli composer & producer Eyal Amir...
Eyal Amir is back with a new song and new course. Collaborating with virtuoso guitarist Alon Tamir, Eyal takes you through all the innovative guitar techniques he used to produce his latest tune: Deal With It –which Eyal wrote specifically for this course!
See how to build solid rhythm tracks. Learn how different picking techniques can be used to create effective musical expression. Watch Eyal and Alon collaborate on creating overtones, melodies, arpeggios, solos and more while they explain their Outside The Box production techniques. Most of all, see how Eyal –in his imaginative way– weaves all of these various guitar sounds into an inspiring musical fabric!
One of the most interesting aspects in this course is how Eyal communicates and works out his ideas with his musicians relying on their expertise and musicality to achieve his musical goals!
Finally, you'll watch and learn as Eyal artfully processes the tracks with compression, EQ and delay to give them a solid place in the mix.
Be sure to check out all of Eyal Amir’s Outside the Box courses in our ever-expanding Studio and Recording Techniques courses.
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Introduction to Recording
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Recording Drums
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Recording Guitars
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Recording Vocals
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: From Demo to Master
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: The Mix
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Recording Strings
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Touring An SSL Console
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Dynamics
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: Spatial Effects
- (The) Art of Audio Recording: EQ
- Analog Mixing Consoles: Layout, Signal Flow and I/O
- Greg Townley: Sonic Dimension in Mixing
- Greg Townley: Sonic Dimension: Expanded
- Jordan Rudess: Keyboard Wizdom
- Outside The Box: Vocal Production and Arranging
- Outside The Box: Producing Bass Lines
- Outside The Box: Electric Guitar Production
- Recording The Grand Piano: The Dave Brubeck Sessions
- Rich Tozzoli: Producing and Mixing Guitars
- Rich Tozzoli: Mix Digital, Sound Analog!
- Song Production: Producing Indie Electro-Pop
- SongCraft: Producing Lauren Balthrop
- SongCraft: Producing The End Men
- SongCraft: Producing Hired Gun and DJ Boo
- Studio Concepts 501: Studio Concepts - Gear and the Physics of Sound
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Eyal does another great job discussing elec guitars - composing for them, working with the players, understanding the capabilities and doing post production.
Great little video to showcase some ideas in writing a guitar-based song. Really enjoyed watching this, it was very cool seeing all the different techniques they used to get the guitar sounds.
This is my most favorite part of the whole course/song. I'd Like to learn those arpeggios on guitar Eyal :)
As always, great tutorial by Eyal!! And also like always, I wish they could be longer.. Good stuff
First off, it's a GREAT tune that Eyal has written. It's worth it just for that. There a lot of little tips that are well thought out and explained... and EXPERTLY played on guitar by Alon Tamir. This is great for anybody. But particularly if you're a writer that doesn't play guitar, I can see how this would be incredibly insightful. I'm a guitar player and I loved it. Also, Eyal is such a friendly sort. You really feel like he's your buddy here. The band is serious and doesn't take themselves too seriously. That makes them and this even better.
Well produced and had a fair amount of useful tips. I would have liked a bit more mic and mixing tips for electric but all-in-all a fairly decent tutorial.
Great Course. Gives you lots of different views on Guitar Production. Guitar Technique, Composing, Studio Techniques, it's all there. And you can allways feel Eyal's love for Music