Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Jun 6th, 2012
Learn Photoshop CS6 from master educator, Dan Moughamian, as he reveals all the Photoshop CS6 Selection secrets in this 37-video tips-and-tricks rich course...
If you thought the marquee, lasso and magic wand tools were the only ways to make selections in Photoshop, you’ll be very surprised to learn that these tools are only the “tip of the iceberg”. Dan presents you with a wide range of creative options and techniques to help you accurately select everything from individual objects and colors to regions defined by other, more subtle selection criteria. Dan’s thorough demonstrations give you a solid foundation on which to build your Photoshop pro skill set.
Another building block that Dan adds to your knowledge base is a solid grounding in Layer Masking and Alpha Channels. He shows you how to use Layer Masks to isolate and perfect your edits with surgical precision. At the same time, Dan expertly navigates through the multitude of possible options while you acquire real-world tips and tricks on how to create the most intricate selections and masks quickly and effectively.
Whether you are an experienced professional or an eager enthusiast, Dan has assembled a collection of tried and true techniques to apply to your Photoshop workflow. In this tutorial, you get the full benefit of both Dan’s many years of professional photography experience combined with his extensive Photoshop knowledge. So sit back and be inspired by his deep expertise and beautiful images!
Be sure to immerse yourself in macProVideo’s growing collection of basic and advanced courses to get the full MPV Photoshop CS6 experience!
- Photoshop CS6 101: Mastering The Workspace
- Photoshop CS6 102: Selection & Masking Techniques
- Photoshop CS6 103: Understanding Brushes, Vector Tools and Transforms
- Photoshop CS6 104: Introduction to Layers and Smart Objects
- Photoshop CS6 106: Text Tool Techniques and Workflows
- Photoshop CS6 204: Optimizing Raw Photos with ACR7
- Photoshop CS6 205: Photo Retouching and Adjustment
- Photoshop CS6 206: Creating HDR Photos
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Heaps of decent info on selecting and using masks within photoshop.
This series alone very probably will pay for a year's subscription at MPV. The section on Color Range and quick selection are worth hours, days, and even up to weeks of accumulative time. This series, by itself, has paid for several months of membership at MPV!!!!!!
Great tutorial to get going with photoshop. Thanks, Dan!
Just getting back into Photoshop after a 17-year hiatus. Excellent.
with color range tool, as an example, a little more time to develop information would be helpful. Or don't you use this tool in dealing with digital photography vs design.