Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 7th, 2012
In this 29-tutorial course, editor and educator Michael Wohl shows you all the ins-and-outs to editing your video in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6...
Your clips have been imported and organized... now it's edit time. In this course, expert editor Michael Wohl shows you how to get started. You'll first learn how to view, size and play your clips. Then you'll see how to speed up your workflow flow by customizing Premiere's Keyboard and Transport controls so your hands stay on the keyboard as much as possible. Next up is a look at Markers where you'll learn how to place, edit and move them around on the timeline.
With the basic Premiere tools under your belt, MIchael takes you through the nonlinear editing process. You'll see how and why to use different techniques from simple overwrites to more complex 4-point fit-to-fill edits. You'll also learn how to find, navigate and modify sequences.
Finally, Michael puts it all together with a look at Premiere Pro's Sequence interface where he shows you the Markers Panel, the Timeline Header Controls and how to customize the program monitor to suit your editing style.
By the end of this 29-tutorial course you'll know how to edit your content in an environment that works for you and, at the same time, speed up your production workflow, the Premiere Pro way!
Be sure to checkout all of our expanding library of Adobe Premiere Pro titles...
- Premiere Pro CS6 100: The Premiere Pro Workflow
- Premiere Pro CS6 101: Importing and Managing Footage
- Premiere Pro CS6 102: Basic Editing Technique
- Premiere Pro CS6 103: Advanced Editing Tools
- Premiere Pro CS6 104: Audio Editing
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
The course was great, a lot of this is similar to linear multi-track audio software and that's great! I appreciate the beginner training as on your own you might miss things about the tools and menus.