- Oct 20th, 2011
Pro Tools 10 is here, and with it comes some highly anticipated new features. Join Bill Burgess in this FREE 5-video sampler and see what’s new in Pro Tools 10 ...
So just what IS new in PT10? Pro Tools 10 has 32-bit floating point architecture. What does this mean? Well, how about a virtually distortion proof, unlimited amount of internal dynamic range! Pro Tools 10 also has Clip-Based volume automation. Check out Bill’s video on this awesome feature to see how to devolve and chop up some sweet beats. Pro Tools 10 also comes with some new instruments and FX which Bill unleashes to construct some nasty, sounding loops.
So whether you're just checking out What’s New or are looking to get your AVID Certification, you can start your Pro Tools 10 education right here at macProVideo.com—an AVID Learning Partner Online—with our complete Pro Tools 10 100-Series of tutorial-videos and learn everything there is to know about Pro Tools 10.
Check out all of macProVideo.com’s AVID Learning Partner Pro Tools 10 tutorials and our ever-expanding collection of advanced Pro Tools tutorials by Grammy Award-winning engineers, industry pros and AVID Certified Pro Tools instructors.
- Pro Tools 10 100: What's New In Pro Tools 10
- Pro Tools 10 101: Introduction to Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 10 102: Exploring The Workspace
- Pro Tools 10 103: Recording Audio
- Pro Tools 10 104: Editing Audio
- Pro Tools 10 105: Exploring MIDI
- Pro Tools 10 106: Navigation and Workflow
- Pro Tools 10 107: Exploring the Mixer
- Pro Tools 10 110 : Session Setup Techniques
- Pro Tools 10 111: Exploring Tracks
- Pro Tools 10 112: Advanced Editing Techniques
- Pro Tools 10 113 : Pro Mixing Techniques
- Pro Tools 203: Video Post in Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 204: Beat Detective
- Pro Tools 205: Elastic Audio
- Pro Tools 401: Mastering In Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 402: Mixing Pop in Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 403: Rich Tozzoli's Mixing Toolbox
- Pro Tools 501: Getting up to Speed With Pro Tools 10
- Pro Tools 502: Starting Out With Pro Tools 10
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Love that HD native is available with Thunderbolt. This opens PT on a professional level to a whole new group of users.
Many new and exciting features on PT 10 and this tutorial just hits on a few key points. Can't wait to see the upcoming tutorials on PT 10. Bill is always great to learn from!
There's nothing worse than having a new version of Pro Tools and not knowing the difference from the last version. This is a great simple review of what has changed from Pro Tools 9, to help to take full advantage of 10!