Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Dec 9th, 2010
Now there is one version of Pro Tools! This new “open” version brings advanced functionality to all Pro Tools users, from laptop to HD, allowing them to use the audio interface of their choice. Join Pro Tools expert Scott Freiman as he demonstrates the new features in Pro Tools 9.
Pro Tools 9 is all about flexibility and openness. You can start a session on your laptop in standalone mode. You can move the same session to an HD studio for overdubs. Then bring that same session to your home studio and hook up your Apogee interface or any other Core Audio or ASIO interface for more production and mixing!
Pro Tools 9 now has ADC (automatic delay compensation), multi-track beat detective, video sync, surround capabilities plus many other features that were previously only available to the HD users available now to all users!
So check out his “What’s New” tutorial and then check out our newly updated Core Pro Tools tutorial to learn everything you need to know to get started making music in Pro Tools 9.
- Pro Tools 100: What's New In Pro Tools 9
- Pro Tools 101: Core Pro Tools 9
- Pro Tools 203: Video Post in Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 204: Beat Detective
- Pro Tools 205: Elastic Audio
- Pro Tools 401: Mastering In Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 402: Mixing Pop in Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 9 501: Working with Pro Tools 9 - Level 1
- Pro Tools 9 502: Working with Pro Tools 9 - Level 2
- Pro Tools 9 503: Working with Pro Tools 9 - Level 3
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Really Really Good Intro tutorial video to Pro tool 9... As usual Scott Freiman Does a excellent job! keep up the good work guys!