Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 21st, 2010
Imagine 8 Rex files simultaneously slicing and dicing, all working together mixing and mashing to make the most incredible rhythmic masterpieces... well, with Reason 5’s new Dr. Octo Rex and the expertise of Reason Master, Mo Volans, the unimaginable has become reality!
Look out! There’s a doctor in the house and this mad surgeon has 8 scalpels! His name is Dr. Octo Rex and he’s going to "doctor-up" your tracks with the ability to slice and dice 8 REX files at the same time!
Mo Volans (our very own in house Dr. of Reasonology) will take us to the operating room and amaze us with his virtuosic knowledge of how this extraordinary new rack works. So scrub up, sit back, and let’s start slicing along with Mo as he show’s us the art of Sonic Surgery with the advanced new rack: Dr. Octo Rex!
- Reason 5 101: Core Reason 5
- Reason 5 102: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 5 103: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 5 104: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 5 106: The Combinator
- Reason 5 202: Live Sampling in Reason
- Reason 5 501: Working with Reason 5
- Record 101: Core Propellerhead Record
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
covers everything. inspiring and Im glad he goes in to detail about the synthesizer part on the right side of the device thats going to help me on other devices in reason 5 too.
Watching this video has wet my appetite to explore experiment and too mess around with this instrument. Love the way it was presented clear and concise. Rock on Mo lets have some more from you buddy!
This tutorial has taken the mystery out of what Dr Octorex is and how it is different than Dr Rex. Not only does the video provide a great breakdown of all parts of the Octorex, it has inspired me to try some different things with loops. Nice tutorial. Well done.
This has opened my eyes to the capabilities of Reason. I wasn't big on using it but now I use it in most of my sessions.