Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 29th, 2010
With the release of Reason 5, Live Sampling has arrived. Watch as Mo Volans demonstrates essential skills 7 workflow techniques for sampling in Reason 5.
Reason is a sound designer’s dream machine. And now with Live Sampling all those amazing sounds, combinations, drum patterns and spaced out synthesizers can be recorded, mapped and played back under your flying fingers! The possibilities are absolutely endless! And that’s why we called upon Mo Volans (our favorite Reason Master) to show you the “ins and out” of sampling in Reason 5.
Sampling is an art, so Mo takes you deep into the rack to show you how an artist creates musical sample instruments to enhance your sonic experience and give new life to your tracks. So join Reason Master Mo as he educates us about the best ways to utilize the new Live Sampling capabilities in Reason 5.
- Reason 5 101: Core Reason 5
- Reason 5 102: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 5 103: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 5 104: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 5 106: The Combinator
- Reason 5 202: Live Sampling in Reason
- Reason 5 501: Working with Reason 5
- Record 101: Core Propellerhead Record
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Great course! Tons of info on sampling in Reason that is still up to date for Reason 7. Shows how to use the NN19, NN-XT and Kong's sample recording and editing abilities with ease.
Wow! A must have video if your new to the world of sampling especially if its in Reason. Have gleaned soooo much from this tutorial, I'm licking my lips with the possible opportunities at my finger tips. Ta very much Mo!
I've been using Reason a long time and I thought I knew pretty much all there was to know about the sampling units in reason. I was definitely wrong. Good video, shows all you need to know about the new live sampling features and showed me some of the old stuff I never knew. I do wish they'd gone a bit deeper into sample manipulation but I'm sure that will be covered in the future.