Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 30th, 2011
Before you can dive into any DAW you’ve got to know the basic workings and layout of the program. In this Reason 6 Fundamentals tutorial, expert Hollin Jones cranks up the tempo to about 1000 bpm and gets you up and producing tracks in no time flat...
More than any DAW, Reason has its own unique way of getting things done! In this Reason 6 Fundamentals tutorial, MPV’s own personal “propellor head”, Hollin Jones plunges you into Reason’s virtual world.
First you’ll learn all about Reason’s GUI and how it’s windowing system works. Next you’ll look at the devices and learn the various ways to create them. From there you move behind the Reason Rack to explore its hidden routing features and innovative virtual cabling. And, before you know it, you’ll start to understand how to connect Reason’s diverse devices together so you can create your own sonic masterpieces.
Now it’s MIDI time. Learn how MIDI flows through this massive DAW and how to use Reason’s full-featured sequencer. From there we’re off to ReGrooving and Blocks. Finally, you land on a section covering Preferences and Sound Banks.
This tutorial is a great foundation for what’s to come next in Hollin’s tutorial series where he explores MIDI, the Instruments, Audio along with Automation and Mixing, in great detail! So start your Reason 6 ride on the right track and learn the “fundamentals” so that you’ll be ready to rock as this Reason tutorial story continues to unfold!
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
EXCELLENT COURSE!yes I enjoyed much of the tutorials for the show me so much and very much and then the teat the teachings are also very much inspirational I write this course that anyone who wants downloads Mac Pro video
This is a great tutorial, it definitely hits the fundamentals, but don't forget to go through the basics first.
Excellent overview of Reason...this entire series is no-nonsense and practical and useful. I found it very helpful.
Excellent for a qiuck refresher on the systems very handy indeed
Great stuff, the videos are a little pixelated though. If you all can look into it that be great. Overall I had a good learning experience.
MacProVideo is great. I have been in audio a stage hand for national tours, played in bands, and attempted some in home recordingb with my DAW. I also spent a lot of money and time taking and audio engineering coures. All of which was well worth it, but it is so hard to retain when you have to work. This site is like having a personal refreance library, and that is priceless. Again having to work a full time job it's difficult to recall all that I have accumulated over the years. That causes a lot of frustration. Especially a wanna be lyrasist. With this site I can easily refresh my memory and save tons of time reading. I watch at work, during lunch,at home, and while setting up!!!! In short, I spend more time creating. (I am more of a money see money do type). Well worth every penny and then some. What I have been waiting on for years. Only negative, screen expansion, they say they are working on it. Keep creating, JuanGaba
Excellent clarity and insight.