Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 13th, 2011
Reason now records, processes and samples audio! This tutorial by Reason 6 expert Hollin Jones shows you just how seamless working with audio is in Reason 6...
Learn how audio works in Reason from input to output. You’ll see how to set proper levels and configure your monitoring. From there we move to recording tracks, stretching audio, working with loops and using samples. Hollin explains the process step by step to ensure that your tracks really pop!
Next he dives into Reason’s cool algorithms for time-stretching (and shrinking) audio. Hollin even shows you how to record pre-processed audio using Reason’s amazing arsenal of effects.
Did anyone say sampling ? Yes, you can sample your audio tracks right into Reason 6’s collection of samplers and drum machines. There’s no better way to create samples anywhere! And this is just the beginning…
This tutorial by macProVideo.com’s Reason 6 audio guru, Hollin Jones, will open your eyes and ears to all the cool stuff that Reason 6 has to offer in the world of audio. Check it out!
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This tutorial explains the "In's and Out's" of reason in a clear and concise way.
Nice and complete look at audio ins and outs of Reason. You could always use Rewire in Reaper, another DAW that memory footprint is very small and very powerful.
I loved the parts on compositing audio. I found this tutorial to be fun and informative but most importantly focused and fast moving.
Excellent tutorials with grabbing points and subtle quickness!