Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Oct 24th, 2011
The instruments are smoking. The rack is exploding. Now it’s time to pull it all together and make musical sense of all this Reason 6 mayhem! In this tutorial, Hollin Jones get’s you into the mixer and exploring the FX, EQ and automation...
Reason 6‘s new SSL inspired mixer and track automation is incredibly deep. So where do you start? Interestingly enough, Hollin Jones plugs you right in with a look at the Inserts, Sends and FX! Hollin explains when to use them, how to use them and all the awesome dynamics, modulation, distortion and reverb devices you can patch right in from the mixer itself!
Next he leaps right into the more esoteric devices like Scream, Pulveriser (we’ve got a whole tutorial series on that) Vocoder, Netpune and so much more. From there Hollin shows you all the cool sonic transformations you can do with FX automation. Now you’re ready to start learning the rest of the mixer. In this section Hollin explains the channel strips, the master channel mixer, channel strip automation and exporting.
Hollin, in this final collection of 100 Series Reason 6 tutorial-videos, pulls together everything you’ve learned in all the previous chapters to help you catapult your music to the highest heights! So if your looking to turn up the heat in your Reason 6 productions sit back and learn from the Reason Master: Hollin Jones.
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
This course was 100% invaluable. It made a few grey areas that I had concerning a few devices vanish and replaced them with a terminator like understanding. Great Job!
This course did an amazing job of teaching me all of the in's and out's of equalization and mixing without being to technical and complicated.
Excellent for a qiuck refresher on the systems, very handy indeed; at times though the screen shot was too small