Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- Sep 30th, 2011
New to Reason’s Rack is The Echo, The Echo, The Echo... Watch G.W. Childs show you how he manipulates this “echological” new plugin to create all kinds of “out there” audio effects...
Reason’s latest plugin, The Echo, combines modern delay algorithms with the classic sound of analog tape. In this tutorial, our favorite Reason Raconteur, G.W. Childs tells the story of The Echo and its historical origins. Then you’ll see how it works and how you can control it to add some very cutting edge audio effects to electrify your productions.
G.W. always has an original take on all things audio! This tutorial is no exception. You’ll watch how he takes The Echo and transforms it into a keyboard controllable “Stutter Edit” device. It’s like G.W. meets BT! (I’d like to see that smack down!)
So join one of MPV’s most entertaining tutorialists as he teaches you the essence of “echology” in this exposé on Reason’s, The Echo!
macProVideo.com has one of the largest and most complete library of Reason tutorials on the planet. Subscribe to watch them online or build yourself a downloadable bundle to save up to 50% off the list price!
Check out all our Reason 6 tutorials below:
- Reason 6 101: Quick Start Guide
- Reason 6 102: Reason Fundamentals
- Reason 6 103: Working With MIDI
- Reason 6 104: The Instruments
- Reason 6 105: Working With Audio
- Reason 6 106: FX, EQ, Automation and Mixing
- Reason 6 107: Beat Design Basics
- Reason 6 202: Buffre
- Reason 6 203: The Echo
- Reason 6 204: Pulverizer
- Reason 6 205: Alligator
- Reason 6 206: KONG: King of Drums
- Reason 6 207: Dr. OctoRex: Sonic Surgery
- Reason 6 208: The Combinator
- Reason 6 209: Thor: Master Of All Synths
- Reason 6 401: Reason's Mixing Toolbox
- Reason 6 402: Reason's Mastering Toolbox
- Reason 6 403: Designing Dubstep: Beat by Beat
- Reason 6 404: Recording and Producing Vocals
- Reason 6 405: Twisted Sound Design
- Reason 6 501: Getting up to Speed
- Reason 6 502: Fundamentals
- Reason 6 503: The Effects of Reason
- Reason 6 504: Instrumental to Reason
- Reason 6 505: Advancing your Reason
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Overall a good course. A lot of good examples for it's use and practical application. I think this courses effectiveness multiplies if you also know the Combinator tool.
Really entertaining course - the second half in particular has some great effects that I can't wait to try out on my own material!
An amazing course for intermediate users. It covers The Echo's very wide capabilities and explains tweaking parameters in enough detail to help in future courses. Experiment for hours while learning.
Very thorough and clear explanation of the device and all of its modes. I wish that there had been some time spent explaining traditional dub delay type effects.
This course was fun, informative and really concise. It cuts out anything that isnt 100% relevant and gets right into the inner workings of The Echo.
As always, great tutorial!! Informative and very clear examples put forward to spark our creativity and think abstractly.
When i see the names G.W. Childs IV or Mo Volans as the authors of a reason tutorial i instantly purchase them,G.W doesn't disappoint in his latest outing ,demystifying the mighty Echo . In all honesty i enjoyed this tutorial so much that i can't believe 71 minutes passed so quickly. Looking forward to the up and coming Pulverizer tutorial G.W