Gift Of Education
- Purchase Info
- 5. Purchase Invoice stays in your account
- 6. Recipient does not see the Paid Price
- Claiming the Gift
- 3. Forward the Gift Email to the Recipient
- 4. Recipient Claims Gift at macProVideo.com/gift
- Buying the Gift
- 1. Add Gift Tutorials to Cart & Purchase
- 2. You will be sent a special Gift e-mail
- May 23rd, 2013
The designers at Waves know about audio! See how they bring their DSP expertise to the cool new soft synth they call Element in this exploratory course by Matt Vanacoro.
When the folks at Waves enter the synthesizer fray, you’ve got to pay attention. That’s why we assigned Matt Vanacoro to dig into this baby and see how it works. Matt begins this course with a look at both the standalone and plugin versions. Here is where you see Element's preferences, options, menu bar and presets.
From there you go deep into synthesis. You learn all about the Oscillators, Arpeggiators, Filters, Amplifiers and LFOs. Next up, Matt shows how the FX and EQ sections are integrated into the overall design.
As the course comes to a close, you get a look at the Modulation Matrix, Envelopes and some cool sound design tips.
So welcome Waves into the world of synthesis with this totally cool look at Element!
- Waves 201: The Abbey Road Collection Explored
- Waves 301: Element Explored
- Waves Hot Products: GTR Artists
- Waves Hot Products: Tips and Tricks
- Waves Hot Products: Working with WAVES Tools
- Waves Hot Products: Artist Reviews
For a full list of the topics covered, see the Tutorial Outline
or click the button below to Preview this tutorial.
Made using this synth and any synth for that matter much clearer.
Thanks, great tutorial. Buttom line is: This soft synth sounds so great. Don´t really miss Sylenth for now.
the course is like icecream,thanks hm what does that mean? very smooth, very tasty, well done course, i wanna have more courses from you!