MPV Free Stuff: After Effects Animation Presets
Everyone likes receiving gifts. At macProVideo.com we love giving them, too! And MPV Star trainer Richard Lainhart has created 10 *FREE* exclusive After Effects Animation Presets!
The MPV Free Stuff Series is upping the game and branching out from audio to video freebies! We've got some tasty After Effects
morsels for you. They're not morsels
at such, they're animation presets created exclusively for you. A gift from us here at macProVideo.com.
Richard Lainhart has put together a collection of 10 animation presets which are exclusively available on The MPV Hub. Feel free to use them in your commercial projects and modify them at will for your personal use. (The download link is at the end of this article).
How to Install
To install these Animation Presets, drag them into the Presets subfolder in your After Effects folder, which is usually located inside your Applications folder. They will then appear in your Animation Presets list in After Effects.
What You're Getting:
- Beeps & Boops: 1950s-style pseudo-computer sounds
- CyberCircuit 1: pseudo-circuits endlessly connecting and re-connecting; black on white
- CyberCircuit 2: pseudo-circuits endlessly connecting and re-connecting; glowing green on black
- CyberCircuit 3: pseudo-3D objects endlessly connecting and re-connecting; glowing green on black
- CyberCircuit 4: circuit traces slowly moving; glowing green on black
- DATAGRID: green glowing block of numbers changing randomly. Pre-compose the layer you apply this to and apply Time Remapping or Time Stretch to the pre-comp to slow down the numbers.
- Intense Psychedelia: rotating kaleidoscopic bright blobs
- Pastel Psychedelia: rotating kaleidoscopic pastel bubbles
- Star Psychedelia: waves of stars multiply and cycle colors
- Zoom Psychedelia: warped bands of pastel color pulse in and out
5 Second Examples
Here are a couple of the free animation presets rendered to video:
Download & Enjoy
Want to learn more about After Effects? Here's an excellent tutorial I highly recommend:
We'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment below...