Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Analog Synth Now Officially Available To Pre-Order
The highly anticipated semi-modular analog desktop synthesizer, the Behringer Neutron, is now available to pre-order across Europe and the UK at excellent prices and a late June 2018 delivery date.
Behringer penciled in an April / May release date for their completely original semi-modular desktop analog synthesizer, Neutron. And from today you can now pre-order the Neutron from a variety of music gear retailers in Europe and Australia. We suspect the rest of the world will follow soon.
- Andertons are selling the Neutron for just £299 GBP incl. VAT in UK with FREE shipping - delivering on 1st July 2018.
- Gear4music in the UK is selling the Neutron for £315 incl. VAT with estimated delivery between 28 June - 3 July 2018.
- MusicStore in Germany/Europe offers the Neutron for €345 EUR with a delivery date of 30 June.
- StoreDJ in Australia has the Neutron available for $649 AUD ... with the price likely to drop when it officially lanuches there.
- The Neutron is stated to cost $299 in USA. Check your favorite US music instrument retailers for details on how to pre-order over the coming days.
There's a short, new video from Behringer on the Neutron which you can watch here:
And you can watch our full, in-depth preview video of the Behringer Neutron here:
The Behringer Neutron is a semi-modular analog synthesizer, designed by the same team that bought you the Deepmind. It can be used as part of a Eurorack system or as a standalone unit and features a pure analog signal path with two VCO's based on the classic Curtis 3340 chip design. Additionally a new 2-pole multi-mode ‘Moffat’ filter (by design engineer Keith Moffat), analog overdrive, analog delay and an extensive 56 point patch bay give you a wide range of tools for building your sound.
Behringer Neutron Features
- 2 x 3340 "Curtis chip" analog oscillators
- 5 waveform shapes (Tone mod, Saw, Pulse, Triangle, Sine)
- Ability to blend between the 5 waveform shapes
- Semi-modular design
- Pulse width and Tone Mod control
- Switchable multimode 12db/Oct filter
- 2 x Anlaog Envelope (ADSR) generators
- Can operate in Paraphonic mode
- Single LFO with 5 waveform options + MIDI sync
- Analog overdrive circuit
- Analog delay based on Bucket Brigade Delay
- 56 point patch bay
- Utility functions such as attenuators & slew rate limiter
- Audio-rate sample and hold
- USB connectivity (MIDI only)
- MIDI thru
- Mono In/Out on 1/4 jack