Roland's latest plug-out synth, Roland ProMars, is based on the original warm 1979 vintage hardware model. The ProMars is VST & AU compatible and has additional features for SYSTEM-1 users.
The ProMars is the latest Plug-Out soft synth for the AIRA System-1. It's a complete reproduction of the classic two-oscillator ProMars synthesizer from 1979, using Roland's latest ACB technology to flawlessly recreate the finer details of the original analogue circuitry - including the rather fine VCF. The ProMars joins the SH-101 and SH-2 SYSTEM-1 PLUG-OUTS, so if you love the fat, warm vintage synth sound, you can start building your dream collection.
ProMars PLUG-OUT Overview
- Precise recreation of the classic Roland ProMars synth from 1979
- Fat basses, edgy leads and punchy percussive sounds
- Works within your DAW or standalone on your System-1 synth
- Seamless DAW integration for Mac/Windows/AU/VSTi
- Bonus features for SYSTEM-1 users including reverb, delay and bit crusher effects
- Transfer sounds back and forth between the DAW and SYSTEM-1
- Use the SYSTEM-1 as a high-quality audio/MIDI interface
Available to buy from 12th March 2015