At Summer NAMM 2015, Roland unveiled a software version of their popular System-1 hardware synth. The in-the-box System-1 features DAW integration and an advanced editor too.
Get all the sonic power and versatility of the acclaimed SYSTEM-1 synthesizer in a VST and AU compatible plugin. Like the SYSTEM-1 hardware, this software version breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and a vast palette of stunning sounds. It has the bold, unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for over four decades. For SYSTEM-1 hardware owners, the software provides advanced editor/librarian functions and total DAW integration. For in-the-box producers, it delivers the mighty sound of the SYSTEM-1 without the need for hardware.
- 2 ultra-versatile oscillators with sub-oscillator and noise generator
- 12 oscillator types including Super Saw, Super Square, FM, Vowel and more
- Cross Modulation and oscillator Color controls for continuous waveform changes
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter function
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Integrated delay, reverb and crusher effects
- Tempo syncable LFO and delay
- Complete editor/librarian and DAW integration for SYSTEM-1 hardware
- VST and AU compatible