This 42HP eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation has 2 octaves of keys, USB MIDI integration with your DAW, hardware and eurorack gear. Here's what we know so far.
Endorphin.es makes custom hardware synthesizers and modular gear, and although details are a little scant at present, the company has teased a brand new model - Ground Control. A 42HP eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation, pricing is yet to be confirmed but it has DAW integration over USB, a two-octave keyboard and 4 tracks, with 1 dedicated to the drums and 8 trigger outputs. Here's the specs they have revealed thus far.
Introducing: Ground Control
- 42hp eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
- 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
- arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track, 24 projects
- dedicated mute bus quantized to pattern length
- 4 tracks: drum with 8 triggers and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks. Velocity and CC transmits and recorded by MIDI
- works also as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by a bus power
- two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording
- arpeggiator, roller, patterns queue, live notes removal, quick transpose
Stay tuned for more on this new synth as we get it!