Eventide's new UltraReverb native dongless reverb plug-in debuts for special intro price through October 17th. It's worth checking out now.
LITTLE FERRY, NEW JERSEY, September 15, 2014 '" Today, Eventide announced the immediate availability of the UltraReverbâ„¢ plug-in featuring reverbs from the H8000, plus compression, EQ, and delay integrated for the most flexible reverb plug-in available. UltraReverb is compatible with AU, VST, or AAX64 for Mac or Windows packed with over 300 killer presets*. For more information about the Eventide UltraReverb plug-in go to http://promotions.eventide.com/ultrareverb.jsp.
UltraReverb is available for only $79 through midnight Eastern Standard Time, October 17, 2014 from Eventide.com or through Eventide plug-in dealers worldwide. After this promotion ends, UltraReverb native plug-in will retail for $199.
UltraReverb is a full-featured, integrated reverb plug-in with unsurpassed sonic flexibility featuring:
- 9 Reverbs including Ambience, Rooms, Plates, Halls, Chambers derived from the H8000 Ultra-HarmonizerÂ®
- Stereo delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input
- Four independent three band EQs
- Modulation rate and depth controls
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle
- LoFi control for bit reduction
- *Includes presets from Andrew Scheps, Brian Montgomery, Charlie May, Chris Carter, Chris Tabron, Chris Zane, Colin Newman, Damian Taylor, Dan Gillespie, Eventide, Gary Hall, Matt Lange, Peter Bischoff, Richard Devine, Richard X, Roca Sound, and Sasha & Dave Gardener