Happy days for Logic Pro users. Not only did Apple prove a lot of doubters wrong with the release of Logic Pro X, they've also added two minor updates in the space of a month. Find out more...
The latest update to Logic Pro X focuses mainly on bug squashing. What impresses us here at AskAudio Mag and macProVideo is how quick out of the blocks the Logic team have been in getting updates to us.
The following info is brief, but will certainly assure us (if we needed any further assurance) that Apple care about their flagship music creation and editing application... and as importantly, about us the end user.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
- The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
- The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
- Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
- Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for $200.
Discover the most comprehensive suite of Logic Pro tutorials online here: