So you want to add Afro-Latin percussive groove to your productions? Need some shakers, cabasa, claves and more? All in 24-bit loops and single hit fx? Welcome to the Wave Alchemy take. Read on...
Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Afro-Latin Percussion '" an exciting new collection of acoustic percussion loops and organic rhythms, perfect for layering with existing one-shot drum hits or building your own percussive ensembles.
Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 1 focuses on 'light' Afro-Latin percussion instruments including; multiple shakers, cabasa, guiro, claves, sticks, bells, wood blocks and more...
What's included in the sample pack?
- 683 24-bit, 100% royalty-free acoustic percussion loops and single hits arranged into 4 main sections:
1. Percussion Loops '" Raw
- 588 authentic Afro-Latin percussion loops and fills, carefully recorded at 126 BPM using a well thought-out selection of high-end microphones and pre-amps. In order to capture the authentic sound, dynamics and energy of Ed's playing technique, the loops, fills and performances in this folder have been left completely '˜raw', with only very minor editing and zero post processing
- 31 cabasa loops
- 41 clave loops
- 155 cowbell loops '" featuring multiple expressive rhythms and fills from a variety of different percussive bells
- 49 guiro and cricket loops/fx
- 65 mixed percussive ensembles '" featuring carefully layered performances from multiple sound sources to create expressive rhythmic ensembles and layered loops/fills
- 16 caxixi loops
- 36 maraca loops
- 27 shekere loops
- shaker loops '" featuring a wealth of patterns from 13 different shakers and toys
- 22 stick loops
- 24 tambourine loops
- 9 triangle loops
- 53 woodblock loops
2. Percussion loops '" Time Corrected
- 456 time-corrected percussion loops - carefully created by editing the '˜raw' percussion loops and performances
- The loops in this folder have been specifically created for those producers who require '˜machine tight' timing in their music. Each loop has been time-corrected by carefully editing and moving individual transients/hits from within the performances
3. Percussion Loops '" Rex
- 515 REX2 loops created from the '˜raw' percussion loops and performances
4. Single Hits & FX
- 95 one-shot percussion hits and FX samples, recorded completely dry, leaving lots of headroom for post processing
- 16 clave samples
- 41 cowbell/bells samples
- 16 percussive FX samples
- 7 triangle samples
- 15 woodblock samples
- 5 sampler patches/kits in SFZ, Battery, Reason NN-XT and Kontakt formats
Price: Â£27.95 ($45.00)
Wave Alchemy Afro Latin Percussion Vol 1
Find out more about The Making of Afro-Latin Percussion Part here.