Happy days for Logic Pro users. Not only did Apple prove a lot of doubters wrong with the release of Logic Pro X, they've also added two minor updates in the space of a month. Find out more...
The latest update to Logic Pro X focuses mainly on bug squashing. What impresses us here at AskAudio Mag and macProVideo is how quick out of the blocks the Logic team have been in getting updates to us.
The following info is brief, but will certainly assure us (if we needed any further assurance) that Apple care about their flagship music creation and editing application... and as importantly, about us the end user.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Annuler des commandes fonctionnent comme prÃ©vu aprÃ¨s Flex Ã©dition de hauteur
- Le Piano Ã©lectrique Vintage plug-in exÃ©cute dÃ©sormais correctement Ã toutes les frÃ©quences d'Ã©chantillonnage
- La capture Dernier Prenez les commandes touche plus efface un enregistrement MIDI
- Double-cliquer sur une rÃ©gion de batteur ouvre maintenant ou ferme l'Ã©diteur
- RÃ©sout un problÃ¨me graphique oÃ¹ l'Ã©diteur Piano Roll peut afficher une fenÃªtre vide
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for $200.
Discover the most comprehensive suite of Logic Pro tutorials online here: