Happy days for Logic Pro users. Not only did Apple prove a lot of doubters wrong with the release of Logic Pro X, they've also added two minor updates in the space of a month. Find out more...
The latest update to Logic Pro X focuses mainly on bug squashing. What impresses us here at AskAudio Mag and macProVideo is how quick out of the blocks the Logic team have been in getting updates to us.
The following info is brief, but will certainly assure us (if we needed any further assurance) that Apple care about their flagship music creation and editing application... and as importantly, about us the end user.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Desfazer comandos funcionam como esperado apÃ³s a ediÃ§Ã£o Passo Flex
- The Electric Piano Vintage plug-in agora executa corretamente em todas as taxas de amostragem
- A captaÃ§Ã£o Ãšltima Assuma o comando de chave jÃ¡ nÃ£o apaga a gravaÃ§Ã£o MIDI
- Clicar duas vezes em uma regiÃ£o Drummer agora abre ou fecha o editor
- Aborda um problema grÃ¡fico, onde o editor Piano Roll poderia exibir uma janela vazia
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for $200.
Discover the most comprehensive suite of Logic Pro tutorials online here: