If you're a vocalist or a producer working with a vocalist, these five tips are designed to help bring out the vocalist's muse and therefore release the performance you're looking for.
[gallery_page_marker title='Warm Up' has_intro='true']
1. No, You Really Do Need to Warm Up...
[gallery_page_marker title='Emotion' has_intro='false']
2. What Are You Really Trying to Record? Emotion!!!
[gallery_page_marker title='Keep Still' has_intro='false']
3. Keep it Still! Stop Moving Around!
[gallery_page_marker title='Positivity' has_intro='false']
4. A Little Love Goes A Long Way... Use Positive Reinforcement!
[gallery_page_marker title='Ideas' has_intro='false']
5. Don’t Forget Your Own Ideas... You Are Here to Direct!