macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin Delaney
    Ableton Live optional extras - Operator and Sampler
    I'm curious - I'd like to know who's using the Live optional extras - Operator and Sampler? And what about the Essential Instrument Collection supplied with the boxed version of Live 6?
  • Vincent Vega
    Re: Ableton Live optional extras - Operator and Sampler
    I'm personally using the Sampler... with each and every track almost. As far as the operator... I haven't used it as much as I would like to, but I will start using it once I get a little more comfortable with the program. Maybe the Live 6 video release will have a few things about Operator so I can master it as well. :)
  • Martin Delaney
    Re: Ableton Live optional extras - Operator and Sampler
    Hi VV...I'm not surprised by your reply, I've also taken to using Sampler on everything! Operator is more mysterious, for sure. The 'Ableton Live 101' update for Live 6 doesn't have a huge amount of specific info on Operator and Sampler, because they're optional extras, and we wanted to focus on the elements that ALL Live 6 users have access to. There just wasn't enough space to include everything. There will, however, be more coverage of Sampler and Operator in the near future, in other forms...probably! :-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: