macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JayP
    missing sections from ableton tutorial d'load
    hi martin i have purchased and downloaded the ableton tutorial, but sections 72 to 82 are marked in red and dont operate. this is despite NED saying the tutorial has been fully downloaded. any ideas? thanks jayp
  • Christian L
    Re: missing sections from ableton tutorial d'load
    In the meantime, you could always go to "My Tutorials" in your web browser and click on "Switch to Vintage" to download it again.
  • Martin
    Hi Jay, You could switch to vintage as Christian says ... that would download the entire tutorial in 1 swoop. Before that though, remove the tutorial files from your Documents > NED folder and re-download the entire program. Also, please ensure there's enough space on your hard disc to hold the full program!!
  • JayP
    thanks guys i cant find switch to vintage ? i am looking on the n.e.d. web page, logged in, and on my tutorials. not sure if i am in the right place. thanks.
  • JayP
    looking in the authorized download tutorials list the only options i have are 'view tutorial' and 'download'. is it possible the original download did not complete and i need to re-run from the download button ?
  • Martin
    Hi Jay, Hmmm, yeah, I'd suggest deleting the original download and doing it all over again. Martin
  • Fucutoo
    I just purchased the Live Sampling Tutorial. N.E.D. can't download past tutorial 15 (of 26 tutorials). It doesn't matter whether I delete and start over, or anything. This is what my tutorial list says: Launch N.E.D. to Download. The previous 3 tutorials I purchased and downloaded have the switch to vintage, but not this one, and this is the one I can't download. Without the N.E.D. player, I could download the entire thing in a very short period of time because I have a very fast cable modem. In the time I've wasted with this, I could have downloaded a 5GB sound library. I'm sure it's a great tutorial because I enjoyed the 1st one. However, $29.95 just isn't worth this aggravation. bye.
  • Martin
    It seems to be downloading fine for me?!? Does the hard disc your DLing to have enough space?
  • Fucutoo
    83.6 GBs free. It downloads to Movie 15. At the top it says, in part: movie_15.mov 7.8 MB of 7.8 MB (100%) The bottom grayed out part says "Downloading movie_15.mov." The status at the top would indicate it has already downloaded movie 15. All I know is, I previously purchased Reason 3 101 and 103 and Live 6 101, and it took me absolutely no time at all because I downloaded them myself. Looking at the file sizes of the 1st 15 movies, I could download the entire tutorial in minutes. Unfortunately, I have to use N.E.D. know and it can't do it. I glad you were able to download it. I can't and the only recourse I have is to download it manually or not at all. At this point it looks like not at all, because I'm giving up trying. Have a nice day.
  • Martin
    Uh, okay .. I'm just trying to help, but whatever ... Have a great one!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: