macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fucutoo
    Re: missing sections from ableton tutorial d'load
    Thanks. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at not being able to download the tutorial. Looking at the size of tutorials 1 - 15, I could download the entire tutorial manually in 2 or 3 minutes. You used to have that option and it worked great. Spending hours on something that should take 5 minutes can be frustrating. I have Reason 3 101 and 103 and Live 6 101 and they are great and I am really looking forward to this one. If you had more stuff for Windows, I would buy more. I appreciate the help. I sent an email to support and hopefully I can download it manually, which is what's going to be necessary. I apologize for the tone of my original message. I have a migraine headache on top of this. Let's just say this hasn't been a particularly good day, but that's still not a reason to be a butthead. I"m sorry. thanks, Larry
  • Martin
    Switch to vintage is now enabled for this tutorial. I understand ... it's usually some small thing, so I was hopping to trouble-shoot it with you, 'cause then I learn too and help other people if this issue arises. Anyway, you can download it the old way now ... :) Martin
  • Fucutoo
    Thanks, Martin. I know it's a relatively new system, so quirks are to be expected. Overall, the N.E.D. player has been greatly improved from the oldest beta I used. Since the download works for others and not me, the problem is on my side somewhere. I'm sorry for flying off the handle. Thanks for fixing it for me. The only reason I don't have more tutorials is because I'm on XP. When you release Windows versions for programs I have, I jump on them. Larry
  • Fucutoo
    Done. 1620.1 was the download speed here. Wow.
  • Martin
    Yeah, we can push files fast! This windows NED is still in Beta, but we're getting closer to hammering out all the bugs ... :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: