macProVideo.com
Forums
  • adamski
    ableton rewire help please
    currently using ableton live on mac osx and purchased reason 3 a couple of months back to use with the ableton program however what im wondering is when i play midi in live in rewire into say subtractor in reason which then bounces back into lives sequencer as an audio file how do you then re record or automate any of the subtractors parametres like lfo, filter frequency etc or is this not possible due to it being an audio file once it goes back into ableton? if so then my question is do i have to make sure the loop is recorded with the correct synth settings befor it comes back across to ableton as i record the loop or would i just create the loops with different synth settings in the reason sequencer then dump it all in live some how as im going along if i decide i wanted to adjust any of subtractors parametres once its recorded into live , this probably sounds like a stupid couple of questions to ask however i am a little confused on how or which is the best to do this as i love the aleton sequencer but the intruments and rack set up in reason definitley make up for what ableton does not have.... ANY HELP OR ADVICE HERE WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED - thankyou
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: