macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tecepue
    Re: Djing with Live
    Yes I have and have been meaning to do so in detail. I use this extensively and it's an important part of my workflow. Thx
  • Couny
    Yea I kinda skipped right into the master class series but even there for me most of it was fairly intuitive. I think the area I seek the most advice for is general work flow improvements, but with everyone having their own ways of working its really something I will just evolve in time. Quick question on my earlier post, anyone know how I can internally route audio on a PC?
  • Rounik Admin
    There's a lot of workflow tips across all the tuts. For internal audio routing on PC, try Jack: [url]http://jackaudio.org/[/url] :)
  • Couny
    Thanks for the reply Rounik, I did grab that a few weeks back, but had some difficulties getting it to work but I did not spend too much time troubleshooting it so I will go back and give it another go. I also agree, there are a lot workflow tips in the tutorials and I still have not even gotten to many of them yet. I enjoy watching Olav's remixing one in Live which he does more or less in realtime. Tutorials like that in which you get the "back seat" view of a very well respected producer working his routine are the ones I find to be great for me.
  • GaryHiebner
    You could also use Soundflower to route audio between applications [url]http://cycling74.com/soundflower-landing-page/[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs M.Couny, There's just so much to learn. I agree btw, Olav's tuts are awesome. I'm more a Logic guy, and his Logic tuts are great too! @ Gary, Soundflower is very cool but it's Mac only. :)
  • GaryHiebner
    Ah, sorry. Missed that M. Couny was looking for a PC app.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: