macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GaryHiebner
    Live 8 303 - Advanced Screen launching
    I am trying to figure out Brian Cass's technique for transitioning betwen tempos with scenes in Ableton (Live 8 303 #13). I have created the MIDI, clip. Set the MIDI to the IAC Bus. I have set my tempo to the CC2 knob on my Korb NanoKontrol. I have then drawn in the envelope automation on the MIDI clip making sure the channel CC2 is selected. I also have set up the tempos in the before and after scenes (100 - 140BPM). But it does not seem to work. I have drawn a envelope just like Brian, but my tempo does not go all the way from the one tempo to the next . It goes from 100, and then only goes up somewhere to 110BPM. Can someone please correct me. Am I doing something wrong. If not, what is another way to transition between different tempo's in Live seamlessly?
  • Nuxugya
    Re: Live 8 303 - Advanced Screen launching
    Hi there, sorry I didn't see this sooner. I tried to make it clear that the initial mapping from dummy clips was previously covered in tutorial chapter 11, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. Glad you figured it out though! - b
  • Nuxugya
    Re: Live 8 303 - Advanced Screen launching
    This is strange, I am sure that when I posted this, there was another reply that said you had figured it out. Let me know if your still trying to get this to work.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: