macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zyfedoi
    Nudge Tempo for Audio ?
    I'm pretty new to Live. Can Live use the tap or nudge feature to speed up or decrease tempo for projects consisting of audio files? I wanna use Live solely for playing live sets and there are occasions where I need to change the tempo on the spot...since I'm not using MIDI here, wondering if Live can do the trick. If so, which tutorial is available to show me how to set it up? I do have full access to all the tutorials. Thanks.
  • Zyfedoi
    Re: Nudge Tempo for Audio ?
    ....anybody out there....?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Nudge Tempo for Audio ?
    Hi gearHead, Excuse the late reply! Sure you can use the Nudge buttons (or assign them to MIDI Controller faders) and change the tempo in real-time. Check out Core Ableton Live 8 101 for the basics on tap and nudge tempo (videos 27 & 28): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/live8101[/url] (btw, you can also use the search feature in NED, NEDweb or anywhere at the top of website to find topics. e.g. "nudge" is a good search term to look for). Hope that helps :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: