macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Andy
    Stutter Edit Noise Tables
    I was watching the stutter edit video and Bill demonstrates the location where user waves can be updated to play in the Generator. Bill showed the location on a Mac. Where would the location exist on a PC with WIN 7. I have tried to look for the Izotope Noise Folder but cannot find this on the PC. Thanks
  • Bill Burgess
    Re: Stutter Edit Noise Tables
    Hey Andy, One way you could attack this would be to load Stutter Edit, memorize one of their more unique generator patch names and then search for that name in quotes in Win 7. Surely that should lead you right to those tables. If you find them post the location for other pc guys! Thanks Bill Burgess
  • Andy
    Hi Bill I managed to figure out the folder: 1. On WIN 7 64B you need to check the show hidden files in the folder table 2. Go to C: Users : Application Data: Izotope. Some times the folder could be in C: Users: Izotope - basically it is located within C: Users 3. I contacted Izotope about this and currently there is no functionality to add new tables. So as Bill points out you need to replace existing ones with new ones bearing the same name. Its a tedious process, can crash the plug in, and the wav needs to be very well defined or it just emits noise. Those of you who live on the 'edge' go ahead and hack it!
  • Bill Burgess
    Thanks Andy for snooping this out on Windows. Like Andy says... This isn't supported by iZotope. Not every file works. Keep your speakers low if you like them. Don't wear headphones while testing this if you value your ears. The file name has to be exactly the same as an existing iZotope factory wave table. When it works it's an amazing and unique personalization of a very interesting and musical app. Thanks Andy
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: