macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Logic X
    Hi All! Been a long time and took a few classes elsewhere, but I'm glad to be back! After experiencing lots of other forums I've found this one to be most "comfortable," if that makes any sense, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the new videos regarding Logic X! Rounik knows I've been using Logic for a few years now, so I guess my question about the program is when we might expect advanced tutorials to be posted? Scripts would be terrific, although it might be quite a bit over my head considering I've never programmed. It took all the power I could muster just to get basic things happening in the environment! Glad to be back, and I hope everyone is well! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic X
    Hey Jamie, Glad you're back!! Hope all is well. Well, I don't know if you've been following our online magazine, The Hub - loads of Logic Pro X content, including an article on scripts with a free script to download which is pretty awesome! [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/category/logic-pro[/url] Of course, you know us too well!! We're working hard on tons of new video tutorials for Logic pro X. Expect to have everything completely covered and some! Have you tried out the MIDI FX plugins yet? :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: