macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fijumoy
    Matthew Rules!
    Best Cubase video hands down! More please!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Matthew Rules!
    Hi Rochelle Welcome to the forums! You may be interested to read what Skye has written here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/suggested-training&id=24767[/url]
  • Pypazeo
    Matthew is the Guru of Cubase 5. Move over Greg Ondo. All joking aside. Greg is a Guru too. Matthew is sensitive about the musician who attempts to be an engineer also. Lessons are clear and easy to understand. I have stopped watching T.V. and spend my time listening to Matthew over and over again. Who knows I may become a Guru one day.
  • Dukipyi
    yes, I hunted around a bit for Cubase instruction and I must say Matthew is great. Not monotone, doesn't speak too fast, explains things clearly - really good lessons. Very pleased.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi jti, Welcome to the MPV forums! Glad to hear you're enjoying the Cubase tutorials. Matthew is indeed a popular - and for good reason! I'm sure he'd love to know what you think. Feel free to leave a review via the reviews on the respective tutorial page(s) if you like. :) Rounik
  • cy2989
    +1 on Matthew's courses. Best training of this type I've seen.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: