macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student456776
    Drummer stops outputting sound
    When I create a drummer track or open a song with one in it, it works great till I click on the region for any reason at all, it then stops outputting sound. Nothing on the meters. What am I missing?
  • Joe A
    Re: Drummer stops outputting sound
    Hi - Apparently this is an occasional issue in some versions of GB (are you using GB IOS or macOS?). One possible solution reported is to duplicate the track (Cmd-D) and Copy & Paste the problem region(s) to the new track—apparently this sometimes restores sound. If that doesn't work, a few other troubleshooting steps to try: • When you click on the Drummer region, does it turn gray? If so, that would indicate that it was somehow muted—normally the "M" key would toggle that • Check that no other track is soloed • If there are other regions on the track, check to see if they play, or if all regions on that track have no sound • Close the Project without Saving and re-open it, and see if the Drummer sound comes back • Save, and then close the Project and re-open it, and see if the Drummer sound comes back • Do a hard computer shutdown/restart—that sometimes fixes odd one-off problems • Try Drummer tracks in other GB Projects, to see if the issue is repeatable, or specific to only one Project
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: