macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ezra1746
    Garageband 6.0.5
    Anyone have a file of Garageband 6.0.5 or the last version of Garageband that they can send me?
  • ezra1746
    Re: Garageband 6.0.5
    I am running el Capitan and cant download the latest version. Plus I hear some people prefer it.
  • Joe A
    Re: Garageband 6.0.5
    Apple apparently still makes El Capitan available for those whose much-older Macs can't install a more recent OS version, so I suppose it *might* be possible to get an ElCapitan-compatable version of GarageBand as well, though you'd probably have to contact Apple directly. I would think that'd be a better option than trying to locate a copy from sources where you're never sure what you're getting.. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206886 Another possibility that some people claim has worked for them—if your computer is unable to upgrade to an OS version later than El Capitan, and you try to download GB from the Apple Store, you *might* (I say *might*) get a message directing you to an older compatible GB version; but if your Mac *is* capable of being upgraded to a newer OS (& newer GB) then that'll probably be the only option Apple will offer you..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: