macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student469162
    Am chord stabs.. ?
    I watched the video here, where was shown in the piano roll the arrow, it was named like am chord stabs and to tap there, I can listen the amount of notes repeatedly. I have original notes bright colours and then I made them twice, those looped notes appeared grey colour. Repeatedly I only listen bright ones. Why? How I can make bright last grey ones? Then I tapped somewhere on piano roll and the instrument name changed from light green to dark green and all the notes, bright and grey ones, disappeared. Why, to where and how I can get them back? All these notes are still exist in timeline. Videos included. https://youtu.be/CE6fmcOWvMc https://youtu.be/jB7JykQvDvM
  • Joe A
    Re: Am chord stabs.. ?
    GB is only looping the first bar because in the video showing the editor panel you have one bar selected in the Cycle ruler [the yellow bar above the track lanes] -- extend that to include more bars or turn Cycle off [shortcut "C"] to play the rest. The notes after bar 1 are greyed out because you used the Loop trim tool to extend the length of the Region by repeating it -- that's normal, if you change the Cycle length the greyed-out notes will play. [You must have dragged the right edge of the Region with the Loop symbol -- the little circle+arrow that pops up when you hover over the upper right edge of the Region].
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: