macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Student469162
    Arrangement track
    I watched the video, also chosed track- show arrangement track, hit +, but the verse I saw was between 7-9 (numbers above timeline). Not the verse started at the beginning (from number one), as in the video. Why is that? I also want that my arrange track starts from the beginning.. If I then chosed track-hide arrangement, that arrange disappeared with its verse, but timeline still is between 7-9. Although my timeline was at the beginning in the number one, as also in the video. Why is it that and how to get back to my timeline beginning to its number one?
  • Joe A
    Re: Arrangement track
    If the timeline in the Tracks area shows bar 7 all the way on the left and only spans bars 7-9 then you're zoomed in on that particular part of the song. Scroll back to the beginning [drag the Tracks area scrollbar to the left or just hit the Return key] to get back to bar 1, and use the Zoom slider [upper right] to zoom horizontally to determine how many bars are visible onscreen.
  • Student469162
    I haven't zoomed intentionally anything. I close a video, upper side the problem. What do you think? https://youtu.be/_9RGw4W3NoE
  • Joe A
    You are zoomed in -- maybe you unintentionally zoomed in by accidentally swiping with your mouse or trackpad, but you are zoomed in. Just zoom out as described in the previous post.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: